With Franco Bosco and Rafael Marques from ANIM, laboratory of the Cinemateca Portugesa.
This screening announces the public opening of the Debrie Contact Printer program.
As well as a resource for the Debrie Printer Master class students, this screening is a way to introduce the machine to a broader audience.
This screening will include a presentation of the Debrie Program Printer and a range of films exploring the creative opportunities opened up to the filmmakers by giving them access to coping machine.
– QUATRES VUES PHOTOGRAPHIQUES ANIMEES DU CINEMATOGRAPHE LUMIERE (1896 – 1899)
– BUILDING UP AND DEMOLISHING THE STAR THEATRE Frederick S. ARMITAGE American Mutoscope & Biograph Co. (1901)
– LITTLE DOG FOR ROGER Malcolm LE GRICE (1968)
– LES TOURNESOLS COLORÉS Rose LOWDER (1983)
– RAINBOW DANCE Len LYE (1936)
– BROKEN HORSES Peter MILLER (2007)
– DRESDEN DYNAMO Lis RHODES (1971)
– ETIENNE’S HAND Richard TUOHY (2011)
– BRICOLAGE de David RIMMER (1985)